Monday, September 04, 2006

Introductory Flight

Recently gave an introductory flight to a grandson of a friend at the Independence Airport. His dad took some great pictures, so I thought I'd share one of them.

The picture is during the pre-flight phase. As you can see, I am explaining something to Chris Bowden about the checklist, I believe. His brother is looking on.





In other news...
Not too much else is new, really. Today is Labor Day and I am taking it a little easy. I have some school work to attend to (of course). Other than that, pretty much same old stuff, different day! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ender said...

"yeah, i'm not really sure what that does..."
-Casey

aviationgeek said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Chris and Reed enjoyed their introductory flight lesson. Thanks Casey.