Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Looking back on it all...

When you stand back and take a look at what you've done with your life, it can really be an eye-opening experience. For a 22 year-old student, I've done a lot of things and met a lot of great people. I've also met some people that I wish I hadn't met, but let's not drag this post down this early on...

For the most part, most of the people I've met have been completely awesome. I have learned many life lessons from these people and have learned that a friend can be found in just about anyone at any given time.

I just finished my last college test today and am looking forward to graduating in May. It is going to be such a freeing experience - a whole new set of goals, dreams, and aspirations start today. One of these dreams is to change the way people learn to fly.

Martina McBride has an interesting song out now and one of the lines goes something like this:
When impossible dreams seem impossible and are thrown by the wayside, dream them anyway.


Trust me, Martina. I'll dream them anyway.

No comments: